There are some things I randomly think of and I am reminded of growing up.
- A big Sunday breakfast with all the trimmings, then Church followed by a late big lunch and something light for dinner.
- For all our birthdays, we would buy a birthday card and hide it from the birthday girl as we all signed something heartfelt.
- Attending Carol service on Christmas Eve then coming home together to prepare for Christmas Day.
- Hearing your birth story from my mom and now that we are all dispersed, she calls at at the exact time you were born. I get my call at 8pm.
- When I was in high school, my sisters and I on a Friday night would dance together and just unwind.
What are some of your own family rituals?