- If you love Nigerian music and want to keep your pulse on the hottest music.
- The black male body is still something that evokes such strong emotions.
- Somali cuisine sounds so yum!
- This is why I journal too.
- We sometimes take health care for granted until you read about hospitals in South Sudan.
- This Longread article shows how badly thought out Western programs (based on a White Saviour Mentality) can cause irreparable damage to people and lives.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria parenthood parenting pasta recipe Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working