So I moved back to Joburg a couple of months back and I must say I am enjoying it and if I thought I loved the city before, I love it even more now. What do I love so much about the city?
- I didn’t realise how much I had missed the greenery and the trees, particularly in the area I live.
- The grime of the city and the fact that there is a beautiful imperfection.
- The warmth of the people and their sheer diversity in terms of race, nationality, creed and all other ways.
- My family and close friends live here.
- Multi-lane highways that get you where you need to go faster 🙂
- It was so much easier to join my local library.
- Hot summers and thunder showers.