As friends of mine are in that phase of having babies, I enjoyed this post and felt inspired to copy a list of things I would take with me when I next go to visit as in that moment you are often at a loss of what is appropriate.
- Time – to listen, help out with her errands, carry baby, fold laundry or cook. Just time.
- Easy to warm and eat with one hand food. Also drinks.
- What food did she miss during pregnancy that she can now eat? Stock up on that!!
- A cozy gown as the new mom will be nursing or up in the cold of the day or night.
- Comfy chill at home shoes/ other clothes.
- Hand cream/ hand sanitiser because new baby = washing hands often.
- A beautiful mug or water bottle as she might be drinking a whole lot more if she is breastfeeding.
When you had a baby, what would you have loved OR what great gift do you get new moms?