- Interesting take on development in Africa through the tale of the seed industry in Uganda.
- Even I got punished for speaking an African language at school.
- More women than men in Lesotho are in school.
- Technology is definitely making life easier for refugees.
- This seems like a simple DIY even I could do.
- As Christians we do not look to our circumstances but the hope of Christ and His promises!
- “A mistake is just a moment in time.”
- Be ambitious for life and not just work. Yes!
- Ten places to visit in Nairobi.
- Six hot podcasts on and by Africans to listen to.
- Yummy lemon cake.
- What is a PhD?
- Awwwww at this cute child‘s response to her mom. Oh dear for this old man.
- Lime zest and cardamon mandazi.
- Some really inspirational girls!
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria parenthood parenting pasta recipe Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working