- This article on that tragic election.
- This lady trying to make sense of that election (1,000 comments but good).
- An education on the for-profit education sector in Kenya and Uganda.
- Extra-judicial killings in Kenya. HEARTBREAK!!
- Undertaking a life audit/ preparing for your 2017 New Years’ Resolutions.
- Why it is important for adults to give back in their community.
- I am definitely a sampler. I used to be a compartmentalizer before I got married and had to force diverse groups of friends to meet 😦
- Simple items that you can turn into a gift by framing them.
- Yummy vegetarian meals.
- Debunking the myth of a biological clock.
- Who are the middle class in Nigeria? PS: This is not a direct economic answer.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria parenthood parenting pasta recipe Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working