I have to make some life decisions and that always makes me draw back on previous decisions I made and how those turned out. Some of the decisions I have made in life that I am quite proud of:
- The decision to accept Jesus as my Lord to live for Him after.
- To study Economics.
- To never try hard drugs.
- To settle down with my husband.
- To drop certain friendships.
- Financial discipline.
- To stop eating red meat and to a smaller extent chicken.
- To leave a straining job with no prospects at the time.
Are there any decisions I regret? Sure but that’s another days post 🙂