- Baaagh! shaving season is upon us.
- My oldest nephew is headed to teenage-hood. Freak out!!
- But why is our leader like this?
- Definitely baking this lemon and thyme cake this weekend.
- I love the idea of helping women over 40 get back into work.
- Marriage is often about managing details. FACT.
- Recommended baby shower gifts.
- The Real Housekids imitate the Real Housewives of Atlanta.Hopefully, they get round to imitating all the series of this show.
- Funny mom emoji’s.
- I liked Tsitsi Dangaremba and this was an interesting read.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship Feminism food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work women at work work working