- A creative activity from something we all use weekly.
- Sometimes we are loneliest in the midst of other people.
- Funny but so true how we always Google an illness and walk away with the worst possible diagnosis.
- Very emotional read about the alternates at the Olympics – it takes such depth of character to keep going when you are so close but not quite there.
- How (un)romantic to talk of love and microbes.
- Obama’s Summer 2016 Playlist, I think I have deciphered the code message behind it.
- Lovely story about this dad that tried to get his daughter out of an arranged marriage.
- BUT, Joburg has some cool places …
- I am astounded by the desperate measures people will take to get to a “better life. Long, but worth the read.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria parenthood parenting pasta recipe Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working