- Do this to improve your potluck hosting game.
- Important subject matter (slavery in literature) and I definitely want to read the book, The Underground Railroad (Colson Whitehad)
- Interesting thoughts on appropriating food from another culture. Not unexpectedly, I am more chilled about it provided you show respect.
- So much I didn’t know about one of Brazil’s most iconic landmark.
- Green bean stir fry.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria parenthood parenting pasta recipe Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working