Work has been so frantic so blog posts are few and far between but here are some Sunday goodies to enjoy!
- The best way to end up mediocre is via tiny compromises.
- This article has a point but it also smirks of “shame” mentality that in my mind does not advance anything beyond making us say “pity”.
- Serena for Glamour Magazine (I mean after Lemonade,it still got better?)
- This sounds like a great job opportunity.
- So many great movies with strong black women in the lead to look forward to.
- Simple but cost effective solutions to chronic homelessness.
- A favourite Economics blogger is stepping away from the Blogosphere for a month with the possibility of making it permanent and it feels like a break up.
- A beautiful session of pics – Black guys with their daughters. Happy Fathers Day to all dads out there especially mine!
- I’m not sure whats happening to BBC but there are so many stories of looking up lost loved ones. This was a very (sad) but interactive one.
- Remember the bursary for virgins only?Well, the official ruling came out that it’s discriminatory.
- Easy to make strawberry ice cream.