- On yearning for love in your 20s, in a positive and factual way.
- My dad gave us little sips of alcohol when my sisters and I were little and we turned out fine.
- Yummy!! Vegetarian Lo Mein.
- On how to arrive at your calling or passion.
- How revolutionary, women in Saudi Arabia now get copies of their marriage certificate 😮
- The effects of intra-uterine shocks on the cognitive development of children.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria parenthood parenting pasta recipe Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working