- Google for kids? Kiddle
- Yummy tamarind chicken.
- Yummy Lemony Cream Cheese Pancakes with Blueberries.
- This colour thesaurus is so beautiful to behold.
- On how female friendships change with time.
- This is what it means to truly love someone. It’s a verb.
- Of the first AIDS patients and how most of them are now are in their late 60s and 70s.
- Oatmeal latte, anyone? REALLY not sure.
- Carrot cake for two?
- Welcome to poaching fruits.
- I happen to live with someone that could eat eggs for three main meals and as snacks in between. Here are some lovely dishes to try out.
- Sometimes our best motivation is external.
Often, our best work happens when we’re in a situation we wouldn’t have chosen for ourselves. The hard part is choosing to be in that sort of situation in the first place, the uncomfortable one where we have no choice but to do better work.
- Which would you want in a job, freedom or responsibility?
Freedom and responsibility aren’t given, they’re taken
- I have friends with whom I share goals.
A common trait among successful people is that they have friends who expect them to move on up.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting pasta recipe Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working