Also known as what happens in the real life that almost always constricts a great blogging schedule!
- Upcycling old kitchenware beautifully!
- Weep for this generation 😦
- Great (and practical) ways to teach your children about money.
- Yet another lentil recipe.YUM!!!
- Another chai recipe – cupcakes this time.
- Vegetarian biryani. YUM!
- Something we also learn about marriage on the grind.
- Because she is that bit close to John Legend.
- On testing teenagers for AIDS.
- I know someone whose Dr could not tell her the right size of her baby. Very scary and confusing for the mom-to-be.
- Some things to do for yourself this year. I like the bit about having therapy, kinda feeling that vybe this year. Also, exploring your new city or going to a totally new place.
- Five strategies to get your academic writing “unstuck”.
- Youngest person to buy a Gulfstream Jet is a Malawian Pastor. Will leave that there.
Happy Sunday and reading!