- Economists/ data nerds on Tinder might like this
- In this day and age of super processed foods, it still surprises me to learn that baby foods are not verboten
- I always wondered if Black Twitter is because the large majority of contributors are Black of whether it’s due to the ugliness of it.
- For the love of all things Malcolm Gladwell.
- “Is there hope for us?” Such a heartbreaking story of the state of mankind.
- Please God do not let this become an actual thing! Please?
- Wanna know the music that played the year you were born?
- For my nephew that loves to bake cupcakes
- 15 Quick fish recipes
- All you need to know about cooking with all things coconut
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria parenthood parenting pasta recipe Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working