Happy new month and here are some lovely reads for you this morning!
- Interesting read on the long and short run effects of labour rigidity and the effects of being in a Union.
- Separating truth from myth when considering the focus, magnitude and nature of Chinese investment in Africa.
- Do married men or women give more and what does the success of household cash transfers depend on? Very interesting read – one of those where you wanna look at the underlying data.
- In true Economist style, here is a slightly different view of the trust games between spouses.
- What actually works where the intention is to keep girls in school. Here is a three part series attempting to answer that: One. Two . Three (Out in October, will update it later and link back to this).
- This is why we need more women in power, but generally, a closer consideration of who we select to positions of leadership.
- I don’t know, this just broke me!
- In light of Tuesday’s post, Kim Cattrall talks not having babies.
- All eleven of these successful relationship tips I FULLY AGREE WITH.
- How DO YOU tell your little child they are HIV Positive? I feel like the article was too simplistic but hey, let me know your thoughts …
- How do they get the writing on the Parmesan rind? Well now you know …
- Ever lost something? Wondered where it went? Wished you could track it down? Well this lady lost her iPhone and found out where it went.
- Stuff you can do to stay active mentally.
- This is a good primer on blogging and why I write a post or not sometimes.
- A simple enough DIY Project