Hope you had a lovely week, I certainly did. Below, enjoy!
- I really don’t know what I feel about this story.
- As a Christian and a so-called “infidel”, I am not sure how to think of such evil!! May God judge them ever so severely!!!
- Again on the ethics of having a live-in lady take care of your kids while hers have to make do. BUT, beautiful writing.
- On being overly PC at school and dumbing down academic rigours at American Universities.
- Not an easy practice, but necessary. Doing your best work and checking that it is, despite knowing/ feeling that this is the best you could ever get.
Best work followed by best work followed by more best work is far more useful and generous than merely doing your best work once and insisting we understand you.