- A very unfortunate Catch 22.
- Twenty cooking lessons for any cook.
- The Brief on SA Wines.
- My dad is always asking why economic growth in Africa is not visible to the ordinary man. Here’s why.
- Jeez, doing this job would drain me but I am grateful that some people really do it well. Or keep rising up against adversity.
- I certainly used these tips last night!
- Building great teams, some core ingredients. (I totally agree with this. Great read)
- Took this test and found out I am in the right profession. Thanks BBC!
- More on the problem of Economics in Africa
- Dreaming of donuts: One Two Three
- Such a great and inspiring read. Love the quote below:
But if you live for external achievement, years pass and the deepest parts of you go unexplored and unstructured. You lack a moral vocabulary. It is easy to slip into a self-satisfied moral mediocrity. You grade yourself on a forgiving curve. You figure as long as you are not obviously hurting anybody and people seem to like you, you must be O.K. But you live with an unconscious boredom, separated from the deepest meaning of life and the highest moral joys. Gradually, a humiliating gap opens between your actual self and your desired self, between you and those incandescent souls you sometimes meet.