Funny thing but I found this lying in my drafts … please enjoy the old-ish links. Hope you are all having a lovely week and hopefully the next one starts on a positive note.
- The economics behind standing in line. Who knew?
- Things ARE looking up in the Development world.
- Practical and very thoughtful approach to Development (please also look through the comments)
- Quantifying the sacrifices given up at Lent
- The next time you want to like sad news on social media (little hint: Don’t. Never. It’s not a good idea)
- Please read this for the comments and the shade. Yoh! the shade
- Double whammy! Black and a female economist!
- Women and negotiation. Damned if you, damned if you don’t
- Recipes to try this week: Chocolate cake, Cardamon crumb cake, Lentil and rice salad
Enjoy and please feel free to leave comments with interesting stuff you read this week.