Tomorrow is a Public Holiday in South Africa so snuggle in and read up!
- Is the World Bank becoming obsolete? I certainly hope not!
- ‘Sexiness’ isn’t one of the main qualities that a girl needs to make it in a tough and competitive world, in my opinion. And if she is trading on that, then you’ve got a problem.” More here
- Who doesn’t like to look at beautiful food?
- Twelve types of peeps on Instagram (Aside: A close pal is on my bum to join and I.just.dont.feel.like)
- Looking for a whole week of recipes to make?
- I’d say this is a compulsion, but we all need something.
- In case you ever wanted to make your own tea blend
- Not so sure about this tech solution for the homeless. Not sour grapes, just not sure.
- I love reading about teachers using contemporary sources to get students to learn and really engage with the material.
- Because I just love Toni Morrison
- This is how to teach Maths.
- What a cool grannie!
- How much does stuff cost in your parts of the world?
- Crazy unintended consequences of the US’s Migration Policy.
- Was talking about this with a friend earlier this week.