I had such a long and trying week and whenever that happens, I force myself to identify the little things and enjoy those.
- Listening to Barbara Kingsolver at the Rosebank Exclusive Books. I kept saying to myself under my breath Tata Jesus is Bangala!
- Iced bubble tea at Happy.Me Rosebank
- New work out gear
- Fish curry with friends
- Two great gym classes
- Loving my Pilates instructor and class. So tough on the core but so good.
- Reading Gone Girl. LOVING IT!
- Finished Jonny Steinberg’s Little Liberia and I loved it so much.
- Getting started on tonight’s dinner – we are hosting friends from our Honours class and with the numbers (and so I can also chill and enjoy the evening) this is best.
- Dinner with my sister and nephew because I had no power at home.
Life is about all the small moments and I hope that I remain conscious enough never to forget that.