Again, I decided to update this list.
- Whititude – the poem, descriptions about it, the writer that is still the most common search term. Funny-weird not haha because I don’t really read a lot of poetry or any of that.
- Rebecca Nganga – my beloved lecturer.
- josphat nanok bio – can’t imagine why!! But apparently he is a Kenyan parliamentarian
- age of consent south africa – To my shock people search a lot for this term and it leads them here! Horrors of horrors!!But see my position here.
- can i have skhothane punchlines and unknown skhothane CV – because I know so much about urban culture.
- 419 Scam letters – my favourite piece of writing!!
- Karumaindo Nairobi – some well known brothel in the hometown!!
- various variations of good morning couple – because of these beautiful illustrations by Nidhi Chanani
- Everwood and Oakwood – wedding venues.
- For someone that doesn’t write about sex, I do get a lot of sex-related search terms that lead people here.
It always makes me smile to see this so enjoy!!