When I am a lazy blogger, I always come back with a myriad of links for people to enjoy. This time is no different either, so enjoy!!
- My new love, mussels and here is a recipe to try it out.
- This article made me wish I had a job that allowed for more flexi working in terms of location.
- If/When I get a daughter, I pray I teach her some of these lessons, particularly 6,12, 15,24, 25, 31 combined with 32, 36, 37, 71, 87, 91, 92 and 93.
- Heard a week where I just wanted to listen some inspiring TEDTalks and this blog post nicely summarises some of the Top 20 talks of the last year.
- Since I recently read Malcolm Gladwell’s David and Goliath, this critic of the 10,000 hour rule sounds fitting.
- Brilliant article on how to get the most from your employees while giving them the opportunity or the necessary leg up.
- I definitely feel upset by the President saying, in response to Nkandla-gate, that I did not ask for the R250m renovations on my house. EPIC FAIL!!!
- I am totally overdosing on food porn and these are some of my best blogs at the moment: Naturally Ella, Food52, Serious Eats, Love and Lemons and Smitten Kitchen.
- As I am currently looking at stationery, it was a pleasant surprise to stumble upon Google Fonts.
Hope I have made sufficient amends for my absence on the posting front.