I wish I was being paid to promote this challenge below but it’s just something that is close to my heart – nutrition and particularly, what kids eat. Oh, and I also love the brand!
Competition runs from 27 January to 16 February 2014.
Enter the lunch box challenge by sending a photo of your healthy lunch box idea (contact details at the bottom of this post). To stand a chance to win, use at least 3 food items currently on WRewards and make sure you include all 6 food groups. Entrants stand to win weekly great prizes and an overall grand prize where five entrants stand to win R10,000 for their school fees and a further R10,000 for their school.
The 6 Food Groups to be included are: Protein, Starch carbohydrates, dairy, fruits and vegetables, fats and fluids
- Name and Surname
- Age (if you’re younger than 18 years of age)
- Contact number
- Woolworths or MySchool card number (if you’re younger than 18, please send us the card number of your parent or guardian).
- Name of school (if you’re younger than 18 years of age)
- A photograph of your healthy lunch box
- Your signature lunch box name
Good luck and remember you can enter as many times as you wish to before the 16th of February!!
What would I have? I thought I could do it off the top of my head but I might need additional time to figure this out!