I don’t typically blog daily (sorry new readers/subscribers but do stick around!) but this month, I decided to have my own Daily Post challenge and see how that goes. I also noticed that a lot of bloggers will do that in October and without even planning, I posted something on the first and the second and then I decided cool, this is what I am going to do. And along the way I picked up a couple of lessons.
- Its been tough to come up with content that is fresh, inspired and funny/witty at the same time.
- Having to generate content made me focus more on writing and less on living which then made me sad. I was living through the blog and not really savouring and enjoying the moments as I had planned them.
- I got lazy, I didn’t think or reflect enough as I would think of something to write and immediately write. So I started cheating and writing shorter paragraphs that weren’t a reflection of me that allowed to check off that particular day.
- On the more positive, it made me write on a whole lot of other topics than I might typically have considered.
- I loved and enjoyed the writing daily and wouldn’t mind continuing on condition someone occasionally helped me generate content.
For now, I am off to take a bit of a break and enjoy some time off and when I come back, I might be back to blogging twice or thrice at week. Certainly not at the weekend as I shall be off living my fabulous life 🙂