I asked a couple of friends and this is a list of things we have learnt in our Twenties that we wish we had known or understood better while we were younger.
I share these with their full knowledge and permission and would greatly love to hear back from you on some of the lessons that “growing up” has taught you.
- It’s OK to fail
- We all weren’t made to be friends
- Personal happiness should never be compromised
- It’s never that serious
- Live your truth
- It is ok to change the plan as many times as need be
- Learn to let go of stuff
- Spend more time alone and working on that discipline
- Decisions have to be made but they can turn around and later make you
- Surround yourself with friends that will be with you through highs and lows