This little question and answer from.
1. What is in your car’s glove box? Do you even call it a glove box? Is that its official name? In my glove compartment is a bible, house keys, my shopper bag and some CDs.
2. You just got a manicure and a pedicure. Do the colours have to match? Would never have a manicure but if I did, that colour would not match my toe nails.
3. If someone walking down the street in front of you had their underwear showing, would you tell them? Yes I would and walk on by quickly so I don’t have to see their shame!
4. What was the name of the very first CD you bought? Mine was the Queen double disc CD. I got Freshly Ground’s Ma’Cheri
5. Finish this ridiculously over-used saying, “Keep Calm And…” Run the 5k
6. Have you ever covered the palms of your hands with Elmer’s Glue, stuck them together until it dried and then peeled away the “skin?” If you have no idea what I’m talking about, I feel for your childhood. Yep. Loads of funsies.
7. Charles in Charge or Doogie Howser? Don’t know any of them.
8. What’s one thing you’ve never wore/done/ate but you would like to wear/do/eat? I have never been on holiday alone, but would sorely love to (before I turn 30).
9. If you had to listen to ONE song for the rest of your life, over and over and over again, what would it be? Wowza! Can I just cheat and say I would have to listen to anything from Third Day.