- For the freedom to worship God and to have a personal and meaningful relationship with Him.
- For a few years in the recent past I was involved in a four-part bible study called BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) International and this week with news reports of the Pope and Desmond Tutu, I was reminded again of why it is important to read God’s word and interpret it for myself (obvs in line with His teachings).
- We have had such a mild Winter this year and I am utterly grateful for the many beautiful days we have had!
- The unquestioning love of a mother? Definitely not a little thing but manifested in so many little ways each day that we live and experience it.
- I borrowed library books in June and they were due at the start of July, I returned them over three weeks later and the fine was miniscule. I love it when such surprises come along you way!
- Finding a parking spot close to the entry into the main building: once, while dropping my mum off at the airport (and check-in had already started) and secondly, at the office because by the time I usually get her allocated parking for the company is often almost full.
- I have resumed Pilates on Tuesday mornings! Only the best activity ever!
What little things have caught your eyes recently?