This week I am grateful for so many little things of a personal nature to me.
- My two little nephews – one is 8 years old and the other is just over a month old. With all the talk of a royal baby, it’s hard not to be grateful for the two that are related to me.
- Feeling more and more integrated with the new team at work and being involved in office banter.
- Had two difficult conversations that went very well actually.
- After three weeks of planning, I FINALLY MADE IT BACK TO GYM!
- Went to St Georges Parktown this past Sunday. Love that Church.
- The opportunity to participate in a very practical and uplifting bible study with a friend in Nairobi.
- Job 37:14: Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God’s wonders
So what caught your eye this past week?