So I just looked at my site stats to look at words that land people here. Here are some of the more out of the ordinary ones. Enjoy!
- something that will make me smile – well if I make one smile then it’s a good day!
- +255 kajembe contact @gmail.com & email@example.com – I wonder why?
- natafuta lesbian (Kiswahili for: I am looking for a lesbian) – I wonder in connection to what!
- simphiwe dana’s hairstyles – and not her music? apologies!
- www.southafricateenagesex.com – too scared to click on this link!
- a descriptive essay about the skhothane – so much and from more prolific writers has been written elsewhere about this culture.
- Kenyan politicians like: Dalmas Otieno , Mohamed Abdi Kuti, Wakoli Bifwoli , Harun Mwau and Joel Onyancha
- painting african women colourful – mhhhh..
- Specifically weird combinations like:
- richard momoima onyonka + close associates
- bishop margaret wanjiru house interior
- thank you god for my birthday image
- oprah’s natural hair young
- where to buy cheesecake in pretoria (hope you got to eat some after the search ()
- young woman with old lady wig on
And the most common search term has to do with the poem Whititude by AS Bukenya that I shall insert below.
Whititude – A.S. Bukenya
I envied his being Negro:
For there he was with his hardened face
That told of night and her mystery,
Of age and varied experience,
In shame, in fear, in joy, his hue the same,
Unlike my baby skin that told of all I felt.
And while I pitied him for being black,
I feared he had a depth unknown to me,
Which his darkness hid.