I admire people who can tell so much in a post by using bullet points and when I try to, I instead do a brain dump of links I have loved as clearly brevity does not come so easily to me but I shall attempt to charge ahead.
- Went for the AfCon 2013 final match at Soccer City and let’s just say it was a mini-Abuja all right.
- Well done Burkina Faso, the little bus that could!
- Finally my Pilates class is back to normal numbers – the last two weeks, I’ve had to rush there to get a spot!
- Certainly won’t miss the heavy breathers that totally mistook what breathing out means. Its just normal breathing, nothing heavy and fancy!
- The Pope is resigning! Slowly now, The. Pope. Is. Resigning.
- Kenya votes on the 4th of March and I do not like the vibe I am getting off Facebook – I just pray that it does not become very tribal and degenerate into a violent episode like five years back.
- My phone, a Blackberry Curve, is over its sell-by date and is totally actin up. Looking for a new one!
- Would you believe, still waiting to watch the season Finale of Homeland Season 2! (NO spoilers please)
- Watched two silly movies recently: For a good time call (I’m the girl who loved Jack and Miri … ) and The Campaign. Judge away.