A few random thoughts I am swirling in my mind at the moment…
- Christmas time is here…only the best time of the year!
- A little taken aback at the Dewani case. How easy is it for someone new in the country to come to SA and just get a hit man to murder his two week old wife? And for 15K? Really?
- This murder also just throws you, I mean, they didn’t have a long courtship and at what point exactly do you begin to discuss who the recipient is on your Life Insurance. In two weeks, have you already changed your benefactor? I know I’d not!
- I’m turning 26 next month and oddly, I’m feeling a little anxious about it. Jeez! Get outta here to that feeling, these are my next best years and I better just embrace them…
- Excited about an upcoming wedding in the family, cant wait! Very excited 🙂
- Feeling the wanderlust. Wanna get into a car and drive long and hard to somewhere beautiful, where the trees swish and swoosh, and drink lovely tea from delicate little cups and feast on fattening little pastries and tarts. *Sigh, sigh* A random weekend in the country (why don’t I live in England already?) Maybe Magaliesburg?
- Loving Simphiwe Dana’s latest CD. Love it to bits and more:-)
- My idea of shopping is buying CDs, books and stationery. Clothes, urrgh! not so much! On Sunday, I was just mindlessly strolling through a shop when I saw this gorgeous black dress that easily goes from work to party and party to work effortlessly and it came in my size and didn’t break the bank too much. Good times, so I scooped it up!
Mandatoryend year function tonight…JOY.
- Discovered two new blogs and I am overjoyed. Really lovely break for me. Always.
Happy holidays all…And remember that Jesus is the reason for the season!
PS: The title is courtesy of Urban Dictionary: tl:dr ——-> too long, didnt read!