Looking through older posts, I found this here. And while it might be later than before, here goes 2009 in words….
1. What did you do in 2009 that you had never done before? Still thinking….
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions and will you make more for next year? I still don’t do resolutions but I hoped to finish my Masters by end of the year and of course that has been pushed out alittle…
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My high school classmate, three more of them this timeJ
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yeah, a friend from Church
5. What countries did you visit? Uganda, Kenya
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? Time to relax and not be rushed about school deadlines, time to serve at my church, the opportunity to travel.
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? April 14th
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting a job, and having the guts to end a friendship that was a little toxic
9. What was your biggest failure? Losing a close friend, Still
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Thank GOD, no
11. What was the best thing you bought? Nothing really major
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration? BLANK
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? A little depressed F.W.K.
14. Where did most of your money go? Air time and lunch
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Finishing school, going home in December, the Confederation Cup and 365 days to kick off
16. What song will always remind you of 2009? BLANK
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? HAPPIER
b) thinner or fatter? THINNER
c) richer or poorer? POORER
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Really said the things I meant rather than hold it all in.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Second guess myself and think of only the worst case scenario
20. How did you spend Christmas? Walked in the rain, spent all afternoon looking for a place to have lunch, had a laugh with the family….chatted with S
21. Did you fall in love in 2009? Yes
22. What was your favourite TV program? The usual suspects….Greys Anatomy, Brothers and Sisters
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? NOT hate but some people there IS less affection, yes!
24. What was the best book you read? Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet, That thing around your neck, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Melanie Fiona, DBanj,
26. What did you want and get? Flowers, a duvet cover, driving lessons
27. What did you want and not get? A KINDLE but thank God for the I-Pad
28. What was your favourite film of this year? Don’t really know, can’t wait for Precious
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 25. Was at school all day then I chilled with family and loved ones after…
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Doing better in school…
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Skinny jeans and tight tops, Skirts and
32. What kept you sane? God, Coffee, Laughter, chat, custard donuts
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Can’t really think
34. What political issue stirred you the most? JZ and all his sheenanigans
35. Who did you miss the most? Unique. Family
36. Who was the best new person you met? No new people, L.K. and them
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Love is a risk.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. BLANK