1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? left home
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Dont really do resolutions, i have yearly plans that contribute to a multi-year plan
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My high school classmate
4. Did anyone close to you die? Not that I can remember
5. What countries did you visit? SA, Uganda
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? A job, laughter, fun, lurv
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Nov 3- finished Honours
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Settling into a new town. Finishing my honours, making new friends.
9. What was your biggest failure? Losing a close friend
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Thank GOD, no
11. What was the best thing you bought? A radio, clothes for friends
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Sweets for taking the road less travelled
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? M.T.C.K
14. Where did most of your money go? Air time and food during exams
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Handing in my long essay, finishing school and coming home
16. What song will always remind you of 2008? No one on the corner have swagger like me…..
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? HAPPIER
b) thinner or fatter? FATTER
c) richer or poorer? POORER
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? NOT Listened to the white noise as much as i did
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Bothered with the crowds as much as i did
20. How did you spend Christmas? Went to church, had lunch, lazed on the sofa
21. Did you fall in love in 2008? yes
22. What was your favorite TV program? the usual suspects….Greys,Prison Break,
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? NOT hate but some people there IS less affection,yes!
24. What was the best book you read? The Wizard of Crows, Inheritance of Loss, Alexander McCall Smith
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? HHP
26. What did you want and get? A book, a CD
27. What did you want and not get? So many things
28. What was your favorite film of this year? Juno
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 23. Had BSF Fellow
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Being home for all the weddings 🙂
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Casual. JEANS
32. What kept you sane? God, Coffee, Laughter, chat, custard
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Cant really think
34. What political issue stirred you the most? So who won?
35. Who did you miss the most? Unique. HOME
36. Who was the best new person you met? My classmates
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
I have to learn to listen to the still small voice and know when to walk away from thing
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Should I GIVE UP, or should i just keep chasing pavements……